Timika Airport (TIM), also known as Mozes Kilangin airport, is an airport in Timika, Papua.
There are connecting flights to Timika from the international airport at Port Moresby (60 minutes) as well as other cities such as Jayapura and the international airport on Bali (40 minutes).
- 4 km.
- Bandar Udara Mozes Kilangin
- Timika Airport
- Look for flights to Timika
- Find a hotel in Timika
Which airlines fly to Mozes Kilangin Airport?
Where is Mozes Kilangin Airport located?
The Timika Airport is located just 4 km north of central Timika.
How to get from the airport to Timika city centre by public transport?
Transportation option are very limited, but the distance to the city is short. You can take an ojek (motorcycle taxi) for Rp 20.000.
What are popular destinations from Mozes Kilangin Airport?
Most flights from Mozes Kilangin Airport are to Jayapura and to Sorong but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Garuda Indonesia. Every day there are flights to 5 destinations from Mozes Kilangin Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Jayapura: Sentani International Airport (DJJ)
- 2. Sorong: Domine Eduard Osok Airport (SOQ)
- 3. Makassar: Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport (UPG)
- 4. Denpasar Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- 5. Nabire: Nabire Airport (NBX)