Radin Inten II Airport is a domestic airport that serves the city of Bandar Lampung in Lampung, Indonesia. The name is taken from Radin Inten II, the last Sultan of Lampung.
- 23 km.
- IDR 140.000
- Bandar Udara Radin Inten II
- Look for flights to Bandar Lampung
- Find a hotel in Bandar Lampung
Which airlines fly to Radin Inten II Airport?
Where is Radin Inten II Airport located?
The airport is located on the Jalan Branti Raya in Branti, 23 km north west of Bandar Lampung in the South Lampung regency.
How to get from the airport to Bandar Lampung city centre by public transport?
You can also walk 200 m to the main road to get on a Rajabasa bound bus (Rp. 4,000). There you can transfer to another bus which will take you to Lampung. A Trans Bandar Lampung bus will also connect the airport to the city, but at the moment (July 2017) this is not operating yet.
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Bandar Lampung city centre?
From Radin Inten II (Branti) airport you can take a prepaid taxi to the city. A taxi to the town is about Rp. 140,000.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
What are popular destinations from Radin Inten II Airport?
Most flights from Radin Inten II Airport are to Jakarta and to Bandung but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Lion Air. Every day there are flights to 9 destinations from Radin Inten II Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 2. Bandung: Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO)
- 3. Palembang: Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport (PLM)
- 4. Jakarta: Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (HLP)
- 5. Jambi: Sultan Thaha Airport (DJB)
- 6. Bengkulu: Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS)